Friday, July 10, 2009

Ohhwaahoo, dunnananaah dannannaaah ooo.

I'm entitled to join Ice Cube today in saying this.



Not, of course, in Ice Cube's beep getting, drunk but not throwin' up, basketball playing way - although, it is true that none of my friends have died in South Central LA today, not that I've heard anyway.

It just all went pretty good, pretty busy, pretty eating three proper meals, doing washing, cleaning, doing the shopping I needed to do, restarting my volunteering again, sort of way. Woohoo. Pleased I yam, oh yes.

Oh, yeah, and with minimal rain delays I've been able to listen to the mighty Test Match Special, which the caravan being in Cardiff even told me when it was going to rain and I had to get my washing in.

I won't bore you with the tedious details so unremarkable are they in any even close to normal life but to me these things are new and doing them a thing of wonder, boring yes, but boredom's been sloughed off with Mr Strongbow and Uncle Stella before, now it's just got through.

And, I didn't even have to use my AK.

If you spent it, thank you for your time.

Cardiff Drunk, smiling.

I bet something goes horrible wrong tomorrow though ;O)

No comments: